Our Sunday services begin at 9:30am and 6:30pm
Oceanside Church holds two weekly Sunday services. We meet in the morning from 9:30am to 11:15am and in the evening from 6:30pm to 8:00pm at The Nanaimo Christian School. We also have a variety of other meetings that take place at during the morning service; like our ONE80 Kid's Church and JAM toddler group. There's something for everyone!
Planning on visiting us?
If you're planning to visit Oceanside on a Sunday please feel free just to drop in or why not let us know you're coming as we would love to meet you and show you around.
What you can expect on a Sunday:
The Visitor's Lounge
ONE80 Kids Church - ages 4 to 12
ONE80 JAM - ages 1 to 3
The easiest way to find Oceanside Church is driving along the Island Parkway (Highway 19) until exit 18. At exit 18 turn left if you are coming from the south of Nanaimo or right from the north of Nanaimo onto Jinglepot Road. Follow Jinglepot for 1.3KM until you reach Holland Road. At the intersection of Holland & Jinglepot you will be able to see The Junction, which is the church offices, and opposite The Nanaimo Christian School where we hold our Sunday services. See you there!
- Drive along the Island Parkway - Highway 19
- At Exit 18:
- Turn right onto Jinglepot Road coming from the north of Nanaimo, or
- Turn left onto Jinglepot Road coming from the south of Nanaimo
- Follow Jinglepot Road for 1.3KM until you reach Holland Road
- Turn right into Holland Road
- Turn immediately right again into the school parking lot