1. In the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments in their original writing as fully inspired by God, and accept them as the full and final authority for faith and life.
2. In one God eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. That the Lord Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true Man.
4. That God created man in His image; that man sinned and thereby incurred the penalty of death, physical and spiritual, and that all human beings inherit a sinful nature which issues in actual transgression involving personal guilt.
5. That the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, a substitutionary sacrifice, according to the Scriptures, and that all who believe and trust in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
6. In the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, His ascension into heaven, and His present life as our High Priest and Advocate.
7. In the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
8. In the personality of the Holy Spirit, His regenerating work, and abiding presence in the true believer. That the Holy Spirit indwells all true believers and that He has been sent to be the Comforter and Empowerer of the Christian Church, to produce the fruit of the Holy Spirit and the gifts of the Holy Spirit according to the Scriptures.
9. That all who repent of their sin and receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
10. That all Christians are called to a life of holiness, devotion to the Lord Jesus Christ and service to Him.
11. In the resurrection both of the just and the unjust, the eternal blessedness of the redeemed, and the eternal banishment from God of those who have rejected the offer of salvation.
12. That the whole company of those who have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their Saviour have been redeemed by Him and regenerated by the Holy Spirit and form the one true Church, and that each local church on earth should take its character from this concept. Therefore, the new birth and personal confession of faith in Christ are essentials of Church membership.
13. In the priesthood of all believers in Jesus Christ.
14. That the ascended Christ has given various ministries or ministers to the Church in order to bring all believers to the place of Christian maturity in the understanding of truth, and the performance and function of the ministry (Ephesians 4:11; Romans 12:4-8 and 1 Corinthians 12:10 ff.).
15. That the healing of the sick in the name of Jesus Christ is still active in the Church (Mark 16:16-18; Matthew 8:16-17; 1 Corinthians 12:9; James 5:14-15).
16. That God never removed the gifts of the Holy Spirit from the Church, and that the Scriptural commands to “seek earnestly the best gifts”, and to “forbid not to speak in tongues”, are still applicable today (1 Corinthians 12,13 & 14:1-39).
17. That the miracles as recorded in the Bible were real miracles, and are possible in the present day (John 14:12 and 1 Corinthians 12:10).
18. That all believers are called to fulfill the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20).That Christ is the Head of His body, the Church, and that in all things He has pre-eminence.