The New Testament depicts Christianity as a supernatural way of life. Spiritual gifts are given to each believer in Christ to build up others and enable each of us to be effective witnesses in the world. You are invited to a lively 7-week teaching and discussion course that will systematically work through the Bible for a greater understanding and application of these amazing God-given gifts.
- Order on Amazon.ca: The Gifts of the Spirit, by Derek Prince
Course Outline and Homework:
Please read the readings for each week before coming to class.
Click here to download a PDF of the homework.
- Week 1 -
Chapters: 1, 2, 3 & 6
- The nature & purpose of the gifts
- The gift of discerning spirits
- Week 2 -
- The gifts of mercy and faith
- The gift of giving
- Week 3 -
Chapters: 8 & 9
- The gifts of healings and miracles
- Special meetings with Keir & Callie Tayler.
- Week 4 -
Chapters: 4 & 5
- The gifts of wisdom and knowledge
- The gift of exhortation
- Week 5 -
- The gift of administration
- The gift of helps/serving
- Week 6 -
Chapters: 11 & 12
- The gift of prophecy
- How to judge prophecy
- Week 7 -
- The Ephesians ch 4 gifts
- How to know and use your gift