The New Testament depicts Christianity as a supernatural way of life. Spiritual gifts are given to each believer in Christ to build up others and enable each of us to be effective witnesses in the world. You are invited to a lively 7-week teaching and discussion course that will systematically work through the Bible for a greater understanding and application of these amazing God-given gifts.
The Junction (2304 Jingle Pot Road - Nanaimo, BC)
Class days and times:
Tuesday's 7:30PM - 9:00PM, April 5 - May 17, 2016
|“The Gifts of the Spirit” by Derek Prince|
Course Outline and Homework
Please read the readings for each week before coming to class.
Click here to download a PDF of the homework.
- Week 1 - April 5
Chapters: 1, 2, 3 & 6
- The nature & purpose of the gifts
- The gift of discerning spirits
- Week 2 - April 12
- The gifts of mercy and faith
- The gift of giving
- Week 3 - April 19
Chapters: 8 & 9
- The gifts of healings and miracles
- Special meetings with Keir & Callie Tayler.
- Week 4 - April 26
Chapters: 4 & 5
- The gifts of wisdom and knowledge
- The gift of exhortation
- Week 5 - May 3
- The gift of administration
- The gift of helps/serving
- Week 6 - May 10
Chapters: 11 & 12
- The gift of prophecy
- How to judge prophecy
- Week 7 - May 17
- The Ephesians ch 4 gifts
- How to know and use your gift
Note: If you would like to receive a certificate of completion for this course you must:
- Register for the course.
- Attend at least 80% of the classes (this means you can miss no more than one class this quarter).
- Complete all course readings.